MK-MED and its history
The company was founded in 1998 by Manfred Kinnast in Raron. Since July 2007, the sole proprietorship has been transformed into an AG. We currently employ 19 people in administration, external sales, logistics and medical technology. Our team has many years of medical experience in the clinical field.
Our versatile, innovative range of products in the fields of anesthesia, intensive care, neonatology and emergency medicine offers state-of-the-art medical solutions. All our products carry the CE certificate, and our quality standards comply with the ISO 9001 standard.
The special benefit for you and your clinic lies in the flexible and user-oriented alignment of our products to your needs. We are happy to advise you by phone or on site.
MK-MED is the exclusive distributor of the companies:
- Intersurgical – Ventilation products such as respirators and suction tubing
- STARMED – CPAP Helmets
- Leventon – Dosiflow and Spirometry
- Serres – Patient Suction Systems
- Plastomed – Suction and insufflation tubing
- Medical Innovation – Products for Neonatology
- KanMed – Patient Warming Systems
- X-Cen-Tek – Emergency Backpack and Bag
- Redax – Drainage systems
- Biometrix – Urimetrix, Urine Drainage Program
- Avanos – Trach Care & Microcuff & Kim Vent 24
- Prodol – Optical Laryngoscope
- WaterJel – Burns
- GS Elektromedizinische Geräte G. Stemple GmbH – Corpuls
Partial distribution partners of the companies:
- VBM – Laryngeal tube
- Servoprax – Emergency material
MK-MED is looking forward to helping you.